Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Dairy Pixie and company stationary - product research

Hello again. Today I'll be updating on a few projects that we're finalizing for our evaluation and exhibition on the 20th till 23rd. Firstly, I'd like to talk about Dairy Pixie, the yogurt drink product that I have made a packaging for. After a few failed prints, I have fixed my packaging design to fit the bottle more. Here is the current layout of the packaging. As you can see, I have finally made my grapefruit vector and it's cute as heck! I like the cap stickers but the bottle sticker looks a bit awkward to fill in the spaces, unfortunately T_T

I have yet to test that out. Hopefully, it will be a better fit for the bottles. Next, I will update you on the company stationary. After printing mock-ups, I have edited the stationary and printed a new batch that will be showcased during the exhibition. Here are the final designs of the stationary.

The business card design was changed slightly the avoid repetition and hassle in printing.

Envelope Layout

The letterhead and envelope design was not changed since the last update - only edited to fit its actual form.

And that's it for the product research project. Stay tuned for more updates on our other projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment