Monday, October 19, 2015

pre-exhibition post.



Hello, everyone. Today, our assignment is to post an update on our exhibition. Because it has barely started, my board looks a bit disarrayed, still, and it is still incomplete. I also do not have all my items for the exhibition displayed yet, therefore am unable to update you properly on it. I hope we get a chance to update on the exhibition itself after it is done.

As you can see, we have all displayed our portrait vector, company stationary and website flowchart on our board. On our tables we will be displaying our product research items and our logo rationale, alongside our portfolio and other goodies that will be available for display starting from Wednesday until Friday.

I am both excited and scared for this exhibition, mostly because I feel like I could do more but due to the lack of time we have, I will have to make do with what I have. It's not perfect, but this shall be a lesson to all of us for the future.

See you during our exhibition!

-Elyna Mahzan, out.

No comments:

Post a Comment