Monday, October 19, 2015

Pre-Exhibition Post

Greetings and hi!
Earlier today, i have set up my artworks for display during the Insomniarts exhibition that will be held tomorrow, at  Gallery Space @ Intec Library. The evaluation are to assess my performance and progress in design course throughout the semester. As the moment we all waited for has come, i would like to show my highest gratitude to Ms. Ida Shaheera, the lecturer of USAD21/Design course for teaching valuable lessons for my friends and I to progress in the world of designing. A huge shoutout to all my colleagues who helped me relentlessly throughout the semester, directly or indirectly. Let's just hope that tomorrow would be a great day, shall we?

Here are some photos. Bye!
(all photos were captured using Iphone 5s)





No comments:

Post a Comment