Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Project RIMBA MELAKA: Web Design Project UPDATE

In the end, I decided to call it rimbaMELAKA.com, seeing as "rimba" means "jungle," it would suit my website's theme, which is to showcase Melaka's animals.



The initial and very ugly logo of the website looked like this. It didn't take long to be rejected, so I had to go back to the drawing board. Alas, I ended up just using the marie dolores font with the same color scheme. Hopefully, it'll look much nicer.

In the end, I didn't end up changing much. I just added the rimbaMELAKA logo, and decided to hand-write all the information instead of typing it

Here is the re-vamped Home Page.
Here, we have the new and improved "Who's The Author" Page.



As for the layout during the showcase, I plan on arranging them as so:


The main three pages will be situated on the left, while the content pages will be arranged on the right. Arrows will be placed to show which page will give access to the other to provide convenience.

No comments:

Post a Comment