Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Nenek's Website Project: Progress

Hello, this is Nur Atiqah Hassan or Nenek~!!
It's nice to see you guys again~

but for this particular entry, I will post updates on my website project!
I didn't have any problems while working on the project,

However, I did a few major changes to make it look better.
Therefore, I will show you the initial and final design of my website.




Starting with my initial design:


Initial design: Home Page


Initial design: Content Page 1



Those are my initial design of my website.
It's not much but at least I got to learn the layout of the design
after experimenting with the placements and logos.


But I know that it is not good enough,
So, I came up with another design.
[And I am actually quite proud of it!]


So this is my final design of my website:


Final design: Home Page

Final design: Profile Page



Plus, this is all of the pages for my website:


7 pages in total




Hence, that is all for this entry
[I don't have much to say.. sorry!]

Yeah...
Again, I thank you for reading my entry.
Tata!



Peter Parker is crying for my future.










No comments:

Post a Comment