Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Website Research - Wedding

When we were asked to go to Melaka to complete our photography assignment,  I was told i couldn't go because I had my eldest brother's wedding to attend. Upon hearing my excuse, I was told to instead take photographs of the wedding.

For this assignment to fully take place, I then had to decide which aspect or element of the wedding that I would prefer to focus on and then just snap as many 'artistic' photos of them as I possibly can. At first I thought it would be fun to capture the ambiance of the whole wedding. 'What would capture the ambiance of a wedding perfectly?' The guests, I thought.

However, after a while I realized that I should be photographing the most important element of the wedding, the thing that completes a whole wedding; the bride and groom.

So here are a few shots of the bride and groom making their way towards their three-tier wedding cake along the garden-themed wedding.






The groomsmen along with the bride and groom;






Cutting the cake;




Random shots of the bride and groom throughout the whole wedding






More to come soon!

qasryna

No comments:

Post a Comment